Thank you

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many warm and heartfelt congratulations to you both C. Please give the young lady of yours a big hug from me. I look forward to recieve an invitation when you hit 75....

My mum and dad hit 40 next year. It's people like you that makes me still believe in this thing called love....

40 years eh .......well I am catching up, Kath and I will celebrate our 34th next August if we are all still here ....... 8) time goes by way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast .

Our thanks, for all the warm thoughts, to all of you. We certainly do
appreciate your kind words. It would be nice to make 23 more.....
who knows ? Egad.... I would be 96 !
Thanks, again...

Charles

And you would STILL be posting on this forum (if you could remember where the computer was). :lol:

Congrats again.

TO

TO... you are probably right. Edna Me would lead me to the computer, I'm
sure... I have made a lot of friends here; friends I will remember, always.
Again, my thanks to all of you....

Charles

Charles,absolutely incredible, the way you got her to stay in one spot for so long. Man i wish you guys the best......P.S. tell me your secrets PLEEEEEZZZZEEE i neeed help!:lol:

Charles well done and congratulations to yourself and Edna mae. 52 years of marriage is no small feat in this day and age, I got lucky however and somehow managed to nab a great shiela to spend my days with. Anyway we're only 51 behind you mate!!

Good on ya Charles and Edna Mae!

Hope I'm as fortunate as you guys with my fiancée.

I wish you many more happy years together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back