The creepy crawly thread..... (1 Viewer)

Wow, what a gorgeous dragonfly then!
 
I don't have any idea what it's called but I got a ok shot of it and it turned out mediocre so here it is.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2516 cropped.jpg
    IMG_2516 cropped.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 122
Nice catch there Aaron!
 
Thank you David.:oops:
 
Caught this little guy this morning!

Had to put a cage around him cause the dog was lookin for trouble...brought him to the river this morning after his photoshoot and let him go.

Pretty cool colors.
 

Attachments

  • P6220435.JPG
    P6220435.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 141
  • P6220443.JPG
    P6220443.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 145
Those are pretty nice, but he does look a tad ticked in the 2nd pic!
 
On my way up to Gentry Falls today I almost stepped on this little guy. He wasn't moving at first and I thought he might be dead but as it turned out he was just a little on the cool side. Once I picked him up he started moving and coming to life.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2633 Newt resized 20.jpg
    IMG_2633 Newt resized 20.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2638 Newt resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_2638 Newt resized 20 legal.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2635 Newt resized 20.jpg
    IMG_2635 Newt resized 20.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 104
Sweet one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back