The Food Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Six years.................. how did I miss this?????

Annie works, I'm retired and cook some week nights.
Simple, like Won Ton soup, potato and leek soup, a good chicken tagine, fajitas, cajun chicken,
she likes crispy omelets. Seared scallop and pasta, seared scallop and white sauce over avocado and rice.
I managed a recipe from my fav Mexican chef, Chili Verde, my absolute fav!

Doing a crawfish boil today…

0721B722-F0E5-489D-80FE-8B63FCD6461B.jpeg

Thought I'd share a little videos the GM and I made to promote sunday lunch at the hotel

We have worked together on and off for 15 years and he's a good friend.

He's the cheesy looking dude at the start
View attachment 717041
Roast Tips of Meats? Actually, when converted to US is a reasonable price, considering the location and of course the excellent service. What is the component on the very top? Bread? Filled with brown gravy...yummmm!

Googled the website (and menu), The place looks inviting. Would stop by today but a bit of a trip from Texas.

Roast Tips of Meats? Actually, when converted to US is a reasonable price, considering the location and of course the excellent service. What is the component on the very top? Bread? Filled with brown gravy...yummmm!

Googled the website (and menu), The place looks inviting. Would stop by today but a bit of a trip from Texas.
one was roast beef, the other roast chicken.
the thing on top is a yorkshire pudding, equal parts flour, egg and milk then cooked in a tray like a muffin tray.

one was roast beef, the other roast chicken.
the thing on top is a yorkshire pudding, equal parts flour, egg and milk then cooked in a tray like a muffin tray.
I wondered what Yorkshire pudding was. Isn't it supposed to have drippings from the roast beef which is roasting above it? I think I saw it on an episode of The Galloping Gourmet a bunch of decades ago.

I did a very nice Sauerbraten the other night...no pictures but trust me , it was goooood!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back