The Food Thread (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trout? lol
Well...I was assuming you were at one of the three restaurants. Closest item I found was on the Restaurant Reussenstein menu.

1703704781005.jpeg

No, this was the restaurant Ochs'n Willi in Stuttgart.

This was…

IMG_2164.jpeg

And in english…
IMG_2165.jpeg

Easier to screen shot the menu than type it in… lol

I gave you a 'bacon' cause I could eat all three and it make my tonight's comfort dinner of Beef Provincial Casserole with mash and cabbage look tame. :lol::lol:

The last two things I cooked before getting sick last week.

Made a Coq au Vin again. My family absolutely loves it, so we make it often.

Also made a Rigatoni Gorgonzola. The dish does not look like much, but its packed with lots of flavor.

IMG_2392.jpeg
IMG_2472.jpeg

The last two things I cooked before getting sick last week.

Made a Coq au Vin again. My family absolutely loves it, so we make it often.

Also made a Rigatoni Gorgonzola. The dish does not look like much, but its packed with lots of flavor.

View attachment 758137View attachment 758138
OK...recipe now required!! Looking on the net there are many 'variations' of this with the constants usually being chicken (dark meat), some kind of onion and red/white wine. Your's looks great! Share please. That and the pot of choice seems to be a dutch oven style while I'm seeing a skillet with yours?

Last edited:
OK...recipe now required!! Looking on the net there are many 'variations' of this with the constants usually being chicken (dark meat), some kind of onion and red/white wine. Your's looks great! Share please. That and the pot of choice seems to be a dutch oven style while I'm seeing a skillet with yours?

I use a large deep sauce pan, boned chicken thighs and drumsticks with skin, and Pinot Noir wine. Here is the recipe I use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back