The Food Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hope this isn't too much a spoiler among all of the treats shown. I'm sure I agree with most shown, but I DO love our garden vegetables. Just finished the broccoli crop, hoping for tomatoes on July 4th. Should be a great summer.

I am a fan of shrimp and grits, and gumbo.

I grilled ribeye steaks, large portabellas stuffed with minced red peppers, garlic, red onion, and grape tomatoes, served with garlic toast on the side, all grilled over mesquite.

Enjoying watching my dog consuming a bone as I type. He's tearing into the marrow.

Homemade pizza tonight, one topped with soppresata, zucchini, mushrooms, red onion, and red bell pepper, the other by chicken, fresh basil leaves and sliced tomatoes. Washed down with a Grolsch.

Cooking for mom and son as well, no way I can eat two pizzas on my own.

someone talked about food? How you dare to forgot TEA???

1526417574027-jpg.jpg

milk chocolate truffle cake for my Daughter to give to the Veterinarian she's been doing work experience for during her Veterinary degree.
no harm in making folks remember you when your looking for a post graduate job in 2 years time ! :lol:

View attachment 638486
I would remember that delicious strawberry filled bribe. Who wouldnt? So job done i think chef.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back