The Guns We Own

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A very nice piece. Springfield can build a rifle.

My dream rifle is the 'Whitefeather' model from Springfield Armory.

"Only thing Matt I might like fiberglass in my underwear" is what prompted my sly remark regarding 'taste' or preferences..

I have the M1A and like it very much but IF I had to settle on one piece in my collection the AR-10 would be it.

Should the world ever break out into a global conflict then this is the firearm I'd want to have with me:

The H&K G3A4. Best full power battlerifle in the world IMO.

use this one insted AK-107...... the hk is nice but its to big

Attachments

• AK-107_with_grenade_launcher.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 333
Nah, I want abit more power range, and the G3 isn't a big rifle, it's quite small actually.

Last edited:
This is what I got on them Amsel:

U.S. Marine Corps Sgt. Edward W. Deptola fires a Heckler Koch G3 rifle during an enhanced marksmanship program shoot held with the 15th Kenyan Rifle Battalion March 5, 2007, during Edged Mallet 2007 at Naval Base Manda Bay, Kenya. The 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit is conducting the bilateral exercise, which includes operational training with Kenyan land and naval forces as well as serving the local community at a medical clinic and refurbishing a school. The Marines are from Weapons Company, Battalion Landing Team 2/2, 26th MEU. :

U.S. Marine Corps Sgt. Edward W. Deptola exchanges his M16A4 rifle for a G3 gun with a Kenyan army soldier from the 15th Kenyan Rifle Battalion March 5, 2007, during Edged Mallet 2007 at Naval Base Manda Bay, Kenya. The 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit is conducting the bilateral exercise, which includes operational training with Kenyan land and naval forces as well as serving the local community at a medical clinic and refurbishing a school. Deptola is from Weapons Company, Battalion Landing Team 2/2, 2 6th MEU.

Lance Corporal (LCPL) Brian Huffman, USMC, Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW) Gunner, Golf Company, Battalion Landing Team, 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marines (BLT 2/2), 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit (Special Operations Capable) (MEU SOC), practices sighting in, on the Heckler Koch G3 (German Automatic Rifle), during Exercise EDGE MALLET 2003 in Manda Bay, Kenya.:

Last edited:
Well... i am arriving a bit late to the conversation, but aniway here are 2 of them, Bersa Thunder 9mm pictol. Rubi Extra 16 gauge single shot shotgun. Both manufatured locally.

Attachments

• mirasjpg.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,347
  • videoyfotos017.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,340
  • videoyfotos018.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,000
  • videoyfotos022.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 2,012
  • videoyfotos020.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,415
  • videoyfotos021.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,504
  • videoyfotos013.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,300
  • videoyfotos012.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,330
Last edited:
wow...i guess i should take pics of them if nothing than for insurance reasons,,,but i have:
M1 Garand ...Korean war issue
eastern arms 22...only bolt action i own...old was my dad's
Daewoo K2...ak gas system folding stock...556mm
AR15...old A1 without farward assist. need to to use with the little auto link.
Hk 91 converted to select fire 762
hk 94 converted to select fire 9mm
polytech ak in 556 select fire
galil 556...never fired
chinese uzi 9mm...never fired
M-11/9 select fire with silencer
charter arms 22 with silencer
mossberg 16 ga pump...inherited.
pistols
war issue p 38
ruger p89
amt lightening 22 ( their knock off of a ruger )
amt backup 380
beretta 25
sundance boa 25
jennings 22
taurus 380
HR 22 break open
old HR 22...from grandfather
some generic 38spl...inherited and never looked at
probably a few i forgot. was a gun dealer for over 20 years...so have a few and all kept in a safe at another location i own..

Last edited:
ya got to remember the 4 Gs....God, Guns, Groceries, Girls....the order of priority may change as to your personal proclivities ammo, is not a problem....

Speaking of guns.....

This is the favorite weapon in my modest collection. A Browning Hi Power 9mm manufactured by Fabrique Nationale in German occupied Belgium. In German service, it was used mainly by Waffen-SS and Fallschirmjäger personnel.

My father took it off a German POW at the Battle of the Bulge. It has the German inspection and acceptance marks, or Waffenamts, WaA140. If you look at the photos closely you can see the the marks.

The September 2009 issue of the "American Rifleman" magazine ranked it No. 9 in the top ten handguns of all time.

Of course, I could never put a price on the sentimental value of this gun. It will stay in our family forever.

TO

Attachments

• DSCN4336.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,237
  • DSCN4345.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,160
  • DSCN4341.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,159
  • DSCN4340.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,158
  • DSCN4339.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,183
  • DSCN4346.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,150
Nice! The finish is rougher than the pre-war versions, but those tooling marks are all part of history. That is a very nice piece there. Put that one way back in the safe.

Users who are viewing this thread