The next Lucky13 sig...???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How about something like this? Again, resizing it isn't a problem.

Attachments

• Lucky13.gif
    Lucky13.gif
    131.5 KB · Views: 187
Looking good Thorlifter, looking good....can you add some 13's (two maybe) in some old style font....if you do like the playing cards.... pic in lower left/upper right and 13's in upper left/lower right??

Keep 'em coming fellas...AWESOME work!

Just for fun, I did one for me too! Which one do you like better, my current one, or this one.

Also, to my photoshop buddies. When I save as a .gif, as you can see on the siggy I did for Lucky and my new one, I'm getting some white backgound on the transparent areas. Any suggestions how to eliminate that?

Attachments

• Thorlifter.gif
    Thorlifter.gif
    66.6 KB · Views: 33,213
I like it TL, but you need a Corsair with American markings since you have all the US aces in the sig. I just so happen to have taken a shot similar to that last saturday...

Attachments

• DSC_0777.jpg
    DSC_0777.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 182
Oh, and BTW Thor, Boyington did not have 28 kills to his credit due to his bogus reporting of his kills with the AVG....

His "Official" total is 23 kills, 3 coming from his AVG days instead of 6.... His last 2 victories, claimed when he was shot down and made a POW, were unsubstantiated and therefore not confirmed...

Thorlifter and all.... What do you think about swapping Dahls Bf 109 to one of his Fw 190's

fw190_dahl2.jpg

fw190_dahl.jpg

....and the cross for this one?

Kcog.jpg

Also, can the edges around the pilots be made softer....?

How about any of these? Yes, I'll clean up the little white spots.

Attachments

• Lucky13d.gif
    Lucky13d.gif
    129.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Lucky13a.gif
    Lucky13a.gif
    130.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Lucky13b.gif
    Lucky13b.gif
    131.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Lucky13c.gif
    Lucky13c.gif
    128.8 KB · Views: 180
Looking great Mr T.... Maybe make the "Lucky13" slightly smaller, in old lettering and "see through"? Can you swap the knightcross for this one...

Kcog.jpg

....and make the edges around the pilots more soft? Top notch work otherwise mate.....thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back