The next Lucky13 sig...???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay, new idea, don't like the text totally yet, maybe wurger can do anything with it?

Attachments

• Lucky1resize.jpg
    Lucky1resize.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 120
  • Lucky2resize.jpg
    Lucky2resize.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 117
Looking good.Can you use another font for Jan's nick? Is there the wind effect available with your graphic application? If it is a Photoshop it should be.Set the effect from left to right to get a correspondence to the water splashes.

Looking good.Can you use another font for Jan's nick? Is there the wind effect available with your graphic application? If it is a Photoshop it should be.Set the effect from left to right to get a correspondence to the water splashes.

You mean something like this?
Sometime I think some of the effects in Paintshop Pro (which I use) are not as good as those in photoshop. The highlight function as you used it in my thread is not as good in Paintshop as in your example. But maybe I'm just too much a rookie yet :lol:

Attachments

• Lucky4resize.jpg
    Lucky4resize.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 115
Hallo Marcel,

That's it exactly I've meant.And you are right the Photoshop effects can be better, but it can be a matter of settings I think. Anyway the sign looks really much better.:D

Nice work Marcel...!! Would you mind awfully to try to swap the "Dumbo" for the "Black Cat" to see how that would turn out? Given enough time, Wojtek, Njaco and the folks will have to watch their backs...they're getting competition! :lol:

Nice work Marcel...!! Would you mind awfully to try to swap the "Dumbo" for the "Black Cat" to see how that would turn out? Given enough time, Wojtek, Njaco and the folks will have to watch their backs...they're getting competition! :lol:
Thanks.
Hmm, lost me there, what would you like to change? Dumbo is an elephant, right?

Hallo Marcel,

That's it exactly I've meant.And you are right the Photoshop effects can be better, but it can be a matter of settings I think. Anyway the sign looks really much better.:D

Tried fiddling with the setting for high-lighting many times, but no luck yet. Maybe better effects can be downloaded?

The Cat that you're using now for the siggy, were sometimes known as "Dumbo's" when used for rescues....the one that I posted with two Cats, are known as "Black Cats....
Just to see what the siggy would like, if you don't mind my friend...

Very nice Marcel.:D I'm glad I haven't used the pic you did. :lol:It would be a double post. :lol:

Here a couple of my ones in a few variants:

Attachments

• Jan new5.jpg
    Jan new5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Jan new4.jpg
    Jan new4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Jan new3.jpg
    Jan new3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 122
  • Jan new2.jpg
    Jan new2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Jan new1.jpg
    Jan new1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Jan new6.jpg
    Jan new6.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 123
I really like that last one Wurger! And the new one from Marcel is excellent! Love those cat eyes!

Thanks guys, I think the cat also fitted with this pic very well after a few adjustments. You think the eyes should be greener?
I like Wurger's 5th one. He's very good at fonts, something I still have to get the hang of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back