The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead on Buck

TPBM eats squid
 
Most definately! Calamari is great! And PETA is just a bunch of loosers who need real lives. Freakin nutjobs!

TPBM is waiting for baseball to start.
 
Nope....I'm waiting for my H-U-G-E lottery win to come through...

TPBM don't eat fish....
 
Nope, CST.

TPBM doesn't think I'm that big of a pr*ck as Lucky seem to think?
 
Clash clash Clash, is all I seem to be able to today :lol:

Yes you are, you keep on clashing with me, like Luck, you both are pr*cks :lol:

TPBM wants to join this clash party..
 
So then as Lucky runs away from the Rabbi and the stripper ladies.....

TPBM has to buy new underwear.
 
Nope I will not....

TPBM thinks like me, that Marcel got it aaaallll wrong.
 
Good lord!!! No I do not have a chewing gum addiction, I do however have an affinity for clashing with others responses.

TPBM has brown racing stripe undies!!!
 
not sure those are racing stripes.....hence the need for new undies :shock:

TPBM wants to start a "Get Lucky" thread but unsure how.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back