The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never watched the show.... I don't do comedy's...

TPBM is wondering where the forum members are....

Charles
 
CORRECT! What spread?

TPBM was rooting for the cheerleaders.
 
yes I did. One dollar.

TPBM lost more than I did.
 
WackyRaces.jpg


0685-Wacky-Races~Wacky-Races-Posters.jpg


Also, ma bad....should be "Wacky Races"...sorry.

TPBM prefer the old classic cartoons like....

tom-and-jerry-blog-size.jpg


over today's lame copies....
 
I like Tom Jerry, and The Road Runner, Bugs, Daffy, et al.
Don't care for Scooby-do...

TPBM is taking it easy, today....

Charles
 
Nope, and I'm a lefty too. They tell me us leftied are supposed to be artitic, but I am proof that this is not the case. Mother and sister are lefties as well and are artistic though.

TPBM can't even paint the walls in his house without supervision.
 
Yes, nasty cold.. Been sick for almost the entire month of January with one ailment or another.

TPBM thinks I should move to a warmer climate and get away from these long Minnesota winters!!!
 
NO NO NO NO NO. As a lifelong resident of Texas, I'd say stay in Minnesota. I hate it when it's above 70 degrees.

TPBM is a weirdo and likes warm weather.
 
Not at all. In my younger days I didn't mind the cold and snow, not it's just a PITA...

TPBM doesn't know what PITA stands for (not the animal rights group in this case).
 
Oh yes I do..... My mother use to tell me that I was a pain....
My teacher alway told me I was Incorrigible..... I thought it was
a compliment ! BTW The animal rights group is PETA !

TPBM doesn't know what PETA stands for...

Charles
 
People Eating Tasty Animals?
I did know the differenced in PETA and PITA, just wanted ot make sure there was not confusion.

TPBM thinks my answer is correct.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back