The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it probably is.

TPBM is a trekkie
 
Bucky... I think you spelled it wrong !!

No.... but I would like to have Spock's calculating mind....

TPBM's thinking about pasta for supper....

Charles
 
Never was a big soccer fan. Just was not my thing.

TPBM thinks George Foreman was a great Heavyweight Champion.
 
Yes he was! Gotta give props to him fighting and winning at his age.

TPBM stands in his backyard, points to the sky and yells "airplane! Airplane!"
 
Plus a great many idiots...

TPBM will tell us what time it is in their neck of the woods.

Charles
 
So much so that he has stock in Pampers.

TPBM knows the difference between there, their and they'er.
 
Almost, owned a '69 British Leyland Land Rover 88 for 10 years. Miss that darn thing. Best fun I had.

TPBM thinks the Superbowl is stupid.
 
Dont really have an opinion on it.

TPBM is doing housework today...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back