The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.... Won't even be watching ! Don't like football !

TPBM would like to have the jar of caviar I just tossed in the trash.
"Marky's Capelin Black Caviar, a product of Iceland"

Charles
 
Pepper color (Bell pepper anywho) is determined by when the are picked. Green Bells are un-ripe, yellows a re riper, reds are ripe. Or that's what I've always been lead to believe.

Sorry, wrong Buck, yellow pepper are mutated so they don't make the red color, and never will get the color red, orange are in turn mutated yellow pepper and their ripe color will stay orange.

And no, I don't want caviar

TPBM wants to eat herring like a real dutch fisherman (raw, with grate and all)
 
It wasn't me, it wasn't me!!!!

Because he has a day off tomorrow, just like me.

TPBM is jealours for me having a day off
 
Can't say that I do....

TPBM is longing for the summer to come.
 
You must really like you pepper, or you just have some issues;)
Been taking massive doses of Vitamin C, not helping!!!

TPBM thinks Ms. Brittany Spears is not playing with a full deck of cards.
 
Didn't know she played poker...

TPBM has the whole CD collection of Briney Spears
 
Do you mean the 'pop-tart' Britney Spears ? No, I think she can't sing,
can't act, can't dance and I do believe she is a few bricks shy of a load.

TPBM agrees...

Charles
 
Can't SE, I have no idea either!

TPBM will have to educate us both!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back