The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 strikes, have no clue.


TPBM perhaps will know?
 
A chupacabra is a "supposed" creature that sucks the blood of an animal,
preferrably a goat. There is no documented evidence that it actually exists,
altho goats have been found with their blood "drained". I do not remember
where this creature lives, tho....

TPBM has a birthday, soon.

Charles
 
Nope, thats a very common tale here in Texas.

TPBM believes in bigfoot.
 
Nope, but I once turned a light off in the basement, it was on a pull cord switch, and I walked away. Got about 3 feet away and the light came back on. Strange, turned it off a second time and it stayed off.

TPBM has been spooked as well.
 
Actually, I didn't see one, but had a REALLY strange experience once. In 1984, My girlfriend, a buddy, and myself were sitting in her room talking and had her radio on the floor next to us. She was telling us that when her house was built, a worker died because he fell off the roof (2 story house). Her and her family had seen many many strange things in that house. Just then her radio dial zoomed from one end of the dial to the other, stopping on a different station. Remember, this was before digital radios. It had the old dial that you had to spin with your thumb. We looked at each other and ran out of the house.

TPBM has a good ghost story.
 
My father-in-law died in the 70's. My wife and I have both seen him
walking down the hallway..... with a top hat on ! To the best of our
knowledge, "Pop" never owned a top hat.

TPBM is ready to run out of the house after that one !

Charles
 
got one scheduled in August.

TPBM just took a vacation
 
No, cannot say that I do.

TPBM has been abducted by aliens or would like to be abducted by Agent Scully. Since we are on the paranormal stuff lately.
 
Agent Scully can "abduct" me anytime....

gillian_anderson1.jpg


TPBM loves to talk about space...
 
No, I hate it. I'm a musician, not a painter!

TPBM is thinking of space as the final frontier
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back