The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..... I wouldn't say it's large, but I do have quite a bit of Kay Parker and Honey Wilder..... my favorites !

TPBM has never seen a "porn" movie...

Charles
 
No - not very often. I have made it a point to stop swearing when the baby was born... sometimes it isn't successful when the baby's not around.

TPBM is dreading work on Monday.
 
Indeed he does......

As for swearing.....I'd make you blush when I swear.....:lol:

TPBM has driven on Laguna Seca....
 
True - I am. Have two Fords now, and used to have an 87 GT and a 90 GT. Miss those days - but I will acquire another fox body one day!

TPBM hates Ford
 
Nope....

GO MOPAR!!!

As for Da Cheese Man.....any good stories from your dragracing past? Would love to "hear" some....

TPBM would love to see Budapest, Prague, Wienna, Venice, St Petersburg....
 
At times. I'm organized that helps.

And ccheese, why do you hate Monday's? I thought you were retired.

TPBM is a morning person.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back