Oct 28, 2007 #121 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria nup. TPBM hates humidity...
Oct 28, 2007 #122 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Not really, the heat and humidity do not bother me. Now, cold bothers me ! TPBM slept in this Sunday morning..... Charles
Not really, the heat and humidity do not bother me. Now, cold bothers me ! TPBM slept in this Sunday morning..... Charles
Oct 28, 2007 #123 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Yes I did. I did not get out of bed until 10 AM this morning. It was a rather long night at the Irish Pub. TPBM has a rather large porn collection.
Yes I did. I did not get out of bed until 10 AM this morning. It was a rather long night at the Irish Pub. TPBM has a rather large porn collection.
Oct 28, 2007 #124 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Well..... I wouldn't say it's large, but I do have quite a bit of Kay Parker and Honey Wilder..... my favorites ! TPBM has never seen a "porn" movie... Charles
Well..... I wouldn't say it's large, but I do have quite a bit of Kay Parker and Honey Wilder..... my favorites ! TPBM has never seen a "porn" movie... Charles
Oct 28, 2007 #125 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany You are talking to a ex soldier here... TPBM swears like a sailor.
Oct 28, 2007 #126 mkloby Master Sergeant 2,995 4 Joined Sep 10, 2006 Location Jacksonville, NC No - not very often. I have made it a point to stop swearing when the baby was born... sometimes it isn't successful when the baby's not around. TPBM is dreading work on Monday.
No - not very often. I have made it a point to stop swearing when the baby was born... sometimes it isn't successful when the baby's not around. TPBM is dreading work on Monday.
Oct 28, 2007 #127 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Actually I am... TPBM believes the weekend is too short.
Oct 28, 2007 #128 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,809 40,188 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Indeed he does...... As for swearing.....I'd make you blush when I swear..... TPBM has driven on Laguna Seca....
Indeed he does...... As for swearing.....I'd make you blush when I swear..... TPBM has driven on Laguna Seca....
Oct 28, 2007 #129 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. No..... but I did drive in the drag races at Darlington, back in the late 50's Had a screamin' '57 Chevvy. TPBM is a Ford person.... Charles
No..... but I did drive in the drag races at Darlington, back in the late 50's Had a screamin' '57 Chevvy. TPBM is a Ford person.... Charles
Oct 28, 2007 #130 mkloby Master Sergeant 2,995 4 Joined Sep 10, 2006 Location Jacksonville, NC True - I am. Have two Fords now, and used to have an 87 GT and a 90 GT. Miss those days - but I will acquire another fox body one day! TPBM hates Ford
True - I am. Have two Fords now, and used to have an 87 GT and a 90 GT. Miss those days - but I will acquire another fox body one day! TPBM hates Ford
Oct 28, 2007 #131 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,651 6,768 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Nope, but I don't like them either TPBM thinks the Volkswagen Beetle was the greatest car ever
Oct 28, 2007 #132 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Nope but it is a great classic car. TPBM is watching NFL today.
Oct 28, 2007 #133 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,809 40,188 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nope.... GO MOPAR!!! As for Da Cheese Man.....any good stories from your dragracing past? Would love to "hear" some.... TPBM would love to see Budapest, Prague, Wienna, Venice, St Petersburg....
Nope.... GO MOPAR!!! As for Da Cheese Man.....any good stories from your dragracing past? Would love to "hear" some.... TPBM would love to see Budapest, Prague, Wienna, Venice, St Petersburg....
Oct 28, 2007 #134 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia I second that Lucky, go MOPAR!. as for the TPBM, I wouldn't mid going to all those places. TPBM loves travelling
I second that Lucky, go MOPAR!. as for the TPBM, I wouldn't mid going to all those places. TPBM loves travelling
Oct 28, 2007 #135 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Yes, I do.... But since I retired from the Navy, I don't get to do it too much. TPBM has been to Barcelona.... Charles
Yes, I do.... But since I retired from the Navy, I don't get to do it too much. TPBM has been to Barcelona.... Charles
Oct 29, 2007 #136 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,809 40,188 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nope.... TPBM want more tattoo's so bad that he can taste it......(I know that I do)
Oct 29, 2007 #137 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. No ! You do want me in divorce court, don't you ? (I have one). TPBM, like me, hates Monday's... Charles
No ! You do want me in divorce court, don't you ? (I have one). TPBM, like me, hates Monday's... Charles
Oct 29, 2007 #138 Becca Staff Sergeant 831 0 Joined Aug 13, 2007 Location Texas Website www.myspace.com Don't mind them, really. I tend to get them out of the way a few at a time. TPBM is efficent.
Oct 29, 2007 #139 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Absolutely ! That's why my company pays me the big bucks .... TPBM disagrees.... Charles
Oct 29, 2007 Thread starter #140 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State At times. I'm organized that helps. And ccheese, why do you hate Monday's? I thought you were retired. TPBM is a morning person.
At times. I'm organized that helps. And ccheese, why do you hate Monday's? I thought you were retired. TPBM is a morning person.