The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, sure don't.

TPBM is going to watch the state funeral for Sir Edmund Hillary tomorrow.
 
I didn't know he was dead.

Wow, it must have been something.

TenzingonSummit.jpg



TPBM knows some good mountainers.
 
nah mate,

TPBM does though
 
No, unfortunately not. We do still have the old fortified town walls around the city centre though.

TPBM has never seen a building older than 200 years
 
That depends on the situ..I think anyone could swim with a shark on their ass

TPBM eats Great Whites for breakfast
 
Nope....

TPBM has today off for MLK day..

Charles
 
No, I have a hard enough time with English.

TPBM is sick of the winter.

TO
 
Clashed with Henk, eh, what bad habit would that be?

TPBM will tell us about his bad habit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back