The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope, just the opposite. Making a mess gathering all the stuff I need to pack for my vacation later this week.

TPBM always makes a list of stuff they need to pack when they go on a trip.

Naw, I've got a long holiday every year, and some short ones during the rest of the year - y'know, like easter, christmas and all that christian jazz... ;)

TPBM loves modern-day jet fighter aircraft, as well as the vintage planes.

Yep, I love this time of year. Not too hot, not too cold, hunting seasons are starting and campgrounds aren't nearly as crowded as during the summer months. Fishing is usually pretty good too if I have the time to get out.

TPBM does not spend much time in the great outdoors.

Nope, I don't care for getting wet during my outdoor activities, but sometimes you just don't have a choice.

TPBM finds that it rains almost everytime they set up thier tent at the campgrounds and promptly stops as soon as they are done.

My idea of "camping" does not include 'campgrounds'. Last time I was camping it was two guys, a pup-tent, a .22 rifle,
a five mile walk into the woods with all the food you could carry, and some hand fishing lines.

Campgrounds, with TV, elecrticity, a porta-pottie, and your travel trailer is not my thing.

TPBM has never really been camping...

Charles

Oh yes I have.
Once I went with my then-boyfriend's friends to go camping in the swedish woods on the Halland Ridge, sleeping under tarpaulins in the snow in december. I was happy when we got home again. :lol:
I also remember going on skiing holiday, and going camping in a snow cave in Norway (Beitostølen) overnight. That was fun despite the cold.

TPBM prefers the big city life.

Yep. And I'm with Charles on liiving in the boonies except I'd want 100 miles in each direction until the nearest neighbor could be seen or heard.

TPBM still doens't think that's enough distance to be removed from the neighbors.

My neighbor repairs old vintage trucks. I like to help him sometimes since he's 78 and I have a lot of fun! So I'd like my neighbor to be right where he is.

TPBM has nice neighbors to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back