The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"Curse Of Ezekiel Bracelet, the Old Testament's prophet of horror, with his foretold rising of bones coming to grisly fruition and taking a firm grip on the wearer. The Curse Of Ezekiel bracelet is hand cast in fine English pewter and made in Sheffield, England by master craftsmen. These craftsmen are members of The Worshipful Company of Pewterers that was granted a charter in 1474 by King Edward IV for the legal manufacture of pewter bracelets throughout England. They are the only manufacturer of high quality bracelets in their gothic collection of fine pewter jewelry. One advantage to owning this pewter Curse Of Ezekiel bracelet is that it does not need regular polishing to maintain its bright and shiny appearance. The pewter bracelet has some degree of adjustment and is usually achieved by gently squeezing open or closed to fit."

TPBM understands... (i don't)

It was a good try and I've had to Google it to discover that it's a weird bracelet, it's a clawed hand bracelet that is adjustable at the knuckles, one size fits all.

TPBM likes to travel…..the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back