The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

since i started working weekends i have lost the love of most sports. but have to admit i have a mild case of "Bucco Fever" since my pittsburgh pirates baseball team has reached the play off for the first time since 1992.

TPBM has also supported teams that havent done well for years..

Not Basket Ball.......... or is it basketball, either way it's a goofy game I can't get my head around, like soccer and quickit, or is it Krick It?
Am watching the game now, I taped it. The field looks like it's fantastic turf to play on. Good crowd and a good action game for the Brits to watch!
The Americas Cup in SF bay made me soooooo home sick, the wharf, Marina Green, Fort Point and That bridge! And them boats, Jeeeeezuz!

TPBM has never been to a baseball game.

more action in a football game...but i prefer baseball these days...since my team is in the play offs. its mostly going to depend on what time of the year you come here. if you are here in the spring and summer...not much football going to be happening. late august to end of september you can watch both....after mid october...football only.

TPBM has season tickets to some sport

Thanks Bobby, we had in mind either May or September to avoid the school holiday crush.
TPBM always avoids the crush...

i usually work during the busy ones. but this year am heading to the tropics for new years....so you can see it i must not mind it...

TPBM has celebrated new years in a different country

It was this morning................. oops!

It's October now, eh. Football has just started. Superbowl is in January. It's a winter sport, played Thursdays, Sundays and Monday night? Teams play one game per week.

"The boys of Summer" refers to baseball. Players start Spring training, and is still going now. Teams play up to 5 days per week. The World series will begin October 23 this year, 7 games max. First 2 at American League home, next 3 at National League home, last 2 if necessary at American League home. Best of 7 wins.

TPBM understands.

i do completely...my boys are doing quite well. 1st game of the play offs tonight so getting a pizza and some adult beverages and going to root the boys to a victory hopefully.

TPBM doesnt understand baseball at all....or the attraction to it

You bet I do wee man! : lol: I prefer my fizz in Coke etc, together with Morgan's Spiced and a dash of Guinness or Coke, Vodka and Tia Maria....I think! :lol:

TPBM doesn't like fizzy water either.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back