Feb 20, 2008 #321 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,667 6,799 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Nope, everybody is always clashing with me TPBM agrees
Feb 20, 2008 #322 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,225 1,877 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Yep, I do. And stop spying over my shoulder, it's irritating. TPBM likes listening to the band The Clash and wears socks that clash with the rest of his clothing.
Yep, I do. And stop spying over my shoulder, it's irritating. TPBM likes listening to the band The Clash and wears socks that clash with the rest of his clothing.
Feb 20, 2008 #323 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Never heard of them.... TPBM still has his appendix... Charles
Feb 21, 2008 Thread starter #324 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,890 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Yup..... TPBM feel better than I do...
Feb 21, 2008 #325 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria probably not............ TPBM owns a canoe...............
Feb 21, 2008 #326 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nope, sorry. on another note would be proud to have you as an honorary Aussie Charles! TPBM will tell you the requirements...this ought to be good!
Nope, sorry. on another note would be proud to have you as an honorary Aussie Charles! TPBM will tell you the requirements...this ought to be good!
Feb 21, 2008 Thread starter #327 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,890 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... To buy the rounds for the whole team.... TPBM is p*ssed off like me....
Feb 21, 2008 #328 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria yes...... TPBM believes we have people on mars eventually.......
Feb 21, 2008 Thread starter #329 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,890 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... and beyond.... TPBM is not though...
Feb 21, 2008 #330 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond No? And there was me thinking I was 'out of this world'... oh well , goodbye ego..! TPBM would like to go to the moon to see if it really is made out of cheese
No? And there was me thinking I was 'out of this world'... oh well , goodbye ego..! TPBM would like to go to the moon to see if it really is made out of cheese
Feb 21, 2008 #331 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Yes, I would like to go to the moon, but not for that reason. Cheese ? Indeed.... TPBM is a coin collector.. Charles
Yes, I would like to go to the moon, but not for that reason. Cheese ? Indeed.... TPBM is a coin collector.. Charles
Feb 21, 2008 #332 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Got a few old Aussie coins that aren't in circulation anymore....... TPBM is a stamp collector.................
Got a few old Aussie coins that aren't in circulation anymore....... TPBM is a stamp collector.................
Feb 21, 2008 #333 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Yep, on my right arm I have the Ritz, Studio 54, The Aljoe's, The Egypt Club (not very nice) and on my left arm...... TPBM wants to live in Luxembourg.
Yep, on my right arm I have the Ritz, Studio 54, The Aljoe's, The Egypt Club (not very nice) and on my left arm...... TPBM wants to live in Luxembourg.
Feb 21, 2008 #334 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. No, I think I'd like to try Australia.... TPBM thinks I'm crazy... Charles
Feb 21, 2008 #335 Arneken Airman 95 2 Joined Feb 19, 2008 Location Wevelgem,Belgium Website www.myspace.com I'm just here for 2 days so I really can say if you're nuts or just plain crazy TPBM will help me by giving a answer to the following question: Is ccheese crazy?
I'm just here for 2 days so I really can say if you're nuts or just plain crazy TPBM will help me by giving a answer to the following question: Is ccheese crazy?
Feb 21, 2008 #336 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond No way, it's a great place..shame it's full of Aussies though TPBM loves those diggers, really..
Feb 21, 2008 #337 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Yes, I do. (I'm almost an honorary Aussie). However, I think some of them can be strange.... at times. TPBM agrees.. Charles
Yes, I do. (I'm almost an honorary Aussie). However, I think some of them can be strange.... at times. TPBM agrees.. Charles
Feb 21, 2008 #338 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond 99.99 percent of the time does not count as 'sometimes' Charles! TPBM wants to be the next Steve Irwin and throw boomerangs for fun
99.99 percent of the time does not count as 'sometimes' Charles! TPBM wants to be the next Steve Irwin and throw boomerangs for fun
Feb 21, 2008 #339 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Only the Kiwi's think that ! Steve Irwin lead a charmed life..... until it caught up with him. Don't think I'd like to follow in his footsteps.... TPBM forgot something today.. Charles
Only the Kiwi's think that ! Steve Irwin lead a charmed life..... until it caught up with him. Don't think I'd like to follow in his footsteps.... TPBM forgot something today.. Charles
Feb 21, 2008 Thread starter #340 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,890 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... nope.... TPBM is planning chinese for dinner