The person below me (TPBM) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right...I play so many tricks and jokes on people you just cant believe a word I say :evil4:

TPBM has absolutely no sense of humour and hasnt laughed at all in their entire life.
 
Definatly not true, I used to be the class clown in my school days and I still enjoy having a good time.

TPBM has a foot fetish..
 
And loving every minute of it.

TPBM needs to see a Psychologist desperately.
 
No, I know ive definately washed at least once in the last 17 years...


TPBM is secretly French but too ashamed to admit it.
 
No, not French...Thanx God. However, I do believe your statement is flawed. Being uber-arrogant, true frenchman would never be ashamed to admit such.

TPBM enjoys Coke more than Pepsi.
 
People! Spam is made from people! And yes I like it. Fried preferably with eggs and toast.

TPBM has never eaten Spam.

[Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam. Lovely Spam!]
 
Yes I am. I thought everyone loved Spam.

TPBM does not keep up with their insurance payments.
 
Nope, but I have always admired people who could since I was a wee boy.

TPBM is color blind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back