The person below me (TPBM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling you I'm Canadian, and I can handle my stick just fine. :roll:

TPBM loves Ted Nugent.
 
the lancaster kicks *** said:
not a frigging clue who he is :lol:
He's awesome.:thumbleft:
Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gotta love Wikipedia. They have just about everything. :lol:


More than one forum? Sometimes.

TPBM wears purple a lot.
 
Nope, this is the only forum that I am a member of....no wait that is a lie. I am a member of a gaming forum because someone there is making me a siggy, but I dont post there.

TPBM has never had a woman to buy flowers for.
 
Ooops sorry I did not see that you had posted allready.

Nope I dont wear purple. I wear lots of black, when I am not wearing camoflage of OD Green.

TPBM wears lots of pink.
 
Only last week I have spent like $5 on flowers for my girl.

TPBM speaks only one language...
 
I admit, I am language challenged, although I can understand minimal Spanish and French, and can count to ten in Vietnamese.

TPBM native language is not English...
 
Admittedly yes. Though I do prefer the silent but violent variety.

TPBM plays soccer (futbol) on occasions.
 
Yeah, a Jewish one... We often make matza from Christian virgin blood in our lodge... ;)

TPBM admires Jacques Chirac. :lol:
 
I have witnessed something that cannot be explained by modern science, so yes, I believe....

And something is going on at Area 51...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back