The person below me (TPBM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear women.

TPBM can relate.
 
I certainly have respect for it, but have never shot one.

TPBM has shot a gun with a cartridge larger than .30-06.
 
Sadly no. I haven't even seen a gun out of it's hulster and I call my self a redneck. :(

TPBM never sleeps without a gun within arms reach.
 
Yeah, I've had an hour on props and im not being pushed forward to jets yet, whats the matter with them :wink:

TPBM has a secret ambition to drive buses for the local school :wink:
 
NOT A CHANCE. I remember how the bus driver was treated when I was younger.

TPBM has power supplies for various gadgets sitting around everywhere.
 
That I do, and many transformers hooked up to them because of the different voltage over here.

TPBM does not understand voltage and Matt will explain it to them. :lol:
 
I don't know if I am "non-plussed" because I have no idea what that means!

TPBM has put a 9v battery on their tongue because they thought it felt cool.
 
YO YO WATZ UP DOG! MAD Dawg Dricker in the house! North East Philly Raise it UP!!!

TPBM comes from the woods.
 
Nope but I did not understand it anyhow because people that talk like that are illiterate in my humble opinion. Either that or just plain dumb.

TPBM talks like that and is offended now.
 
Havent had a cookie for ages...Cant beat a chocolate cookie/digestive with cheese...

TPBM thinks that is a sick combination but is tempted to try it out anyway...
 
no no, we can't eat cheese now it's on the junk foods list :wink:

TPBM thinks cheese being considdered a junk food is taking healthy eating too far?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back