The person below me (TPBM) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Not anymore. I used to run the 3mi in a little over 3mins, which isn't exactly fast, but it's is fast for me. Not anymore though!

TPBM has cold toes.
 
I don't wish I had new dishes... why the hell would I want new dishes??? I do wish that I could type things that made sense sometimes, however. I meant 3 miles in a little over 18 mins... :D

TPBM needs to clean their house.
 
We always need to clean our house. I have two young boys for goodness sake.

TPBM wishes they had new china for entertainment. :lol:
 
I dont care, politicians are all the same.

TPBM will tell us there opinion on PM Tony Blair stepping down.
 
Not yet, but its on my 'to do' list. I can see it now: a scale recreation of the landings at Normandy in my backyard...all i need is a pool.

TPBM has been to a battlefield (after the battle, that is)
 
I do own a cat, and a snake, and many fish and mudskippers.

TPBM also has an exotic pet.
 
No work - I'm checked out of my unit PCSing back to P'cola.

TPBM has a poor work ethic.
 
Not really, Jason is an alright name

TPBM doesn't like the in-laws
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back