The Pictures from Hurricane Katrina......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am still amazed at the devastation. Is that first picture from the dock that you were talking about the other night? I see the "sander" line that you were talking about. Amazing. What a hell of a mess.

Les take some anxiety medicine and although short term it will give you a little rest. Meg and Ryan having the same problem ? Friend this is quite normal...

Lexopam, small tiny white pill. take a 1/2 of ojne and it will knock you out. must be careful as it can get addicting. If the problem persists then Ambien but it is spendy. both of course you need a docs recommendation

Get some rest and find something to do that will help take your mind off of it. I know there is plenty to do, but you need to get some downtime as well. You have been running full tilt for over a week.

The wife and son and handling this better than I am, but then again, I ended up going through alot more so......

Sad thing is I have to go out of town for the next 4 weeks or so... Ill be leaving on Monday and my wife is thrilled to say the least... I SHOULD be home on weekends, but that never seems to pan out...

I have some Serzone that works on nerves and that wonderful chemical imbalance u get when under alot of stress... I think ill start poppin some and unwind...

Either that or spark up a doobie and puff my troubles away..... Got a spare blunt Pisis???

if it helps: you are welcome in this your humble home in texas, you need some vacations, what do yu think?

I hope you manage to get a bit of rest between jobs over the next four weeks, man. It sure sounds like you need it. Get 'er done and get the hell home.

Sorry to hear about your friends Les, thinking onyou and your family.
remember behind the dark skye,the sun is shining.sorry I havent wrote befor but <i have had big problems on my pc.

Couple more pics....

Attachments

• hurricane_katrina_036c_659.jpg
    hurricane_katrina_036c_659.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 301
  • the_president_205.jpg
    the_president_205.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 289
  • tp018a_213.jpg
    tp018a_213.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 301
  • tp035_439.jpg
    tp035_439.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 302
  • tp021e_137.jpg
    tp021e_137.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 290
Oh man, that's sh*t! But I have to say that last picture made me giggle a little 'cos it looks like he's holding up the f*ckin' tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back