The Royal Wedding...

 
I do wish the happy couple all the best but......Thank goodness it is finally over. Maybe the paper will be worth reading and the TV worth watching again.
 
It's over? *Comes out of hiding* :D
 
I was ready to say Congrats! till I check this thread.
Wow! Your cool eyes are same as the Japanese for their emperor and his family?
Wow! Great find:shock:
 
Lancaster, Hurricane and Spitfire for the win!
 
Anybody who gets the above mentioned flyover is a winner in my book, only flyover I got was a bunch of pidgeons...
 
Heck if it was a televised Airshow interrupted by a 30 second video of the wedding I may have been tempted to get up at 4:00 in the morning to watch;) Us "commoners" need thier beauty sleep though, and I need all I can get so I missed all the hoopla.
 
The flyover was pretty cool. Always nice to see a Lanc in the air
 
5669537345_0ab3956887_b.jpg


Oh yes.
 
The TV coverage here in these US was excessive ( But what else is new) but the Brits certainly know how to put on a pageant. It was nice to see a large crowd of people in the streets celebrating something, happy and orderly, instead of protesting with all sorts of idiotic signs. The flyover with the Spitfire, Hurricane and Lancaster was impressive to me.
 
Wow:shock: Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back