The save tookie demonstration

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3

Pacific Historian
Jun 4, 2005
Orange County, CA
The night the notorious quadruple murderer Stan "Tookie" Williams was executed, there was an interesting demonstration held outside the San Quintin prison, where the execution was going to be held.

The types of people, and what they say and stand for are usually big unknowns for the vast majority of people, as the main stream media tends to not report on it or the details.

However, with the rise of the new media, we can now actually see what goes on there. Heres a good weblink of a reporter who covered the demonstration that night, with plenty of pix. Its actually funny at points.

http://www.zombietime.com/tookie/

I hope they announce where he's buried - I want to piss on his grave....

I lived in Los Angeles between 1976 and 1983, this was the time the Crips and Bloods began to flourish and grow. These gangs are extremely violent and are responsible for a large proportion of crime in Southern California. To be admitted into these gangs you normally have to murder someone, sometimes "newbees" will shoot someone randomly, that why you sometimes hear about random shooting on LA freeways that seem to happen for no rhyme or reason. I lived a few miles from their "Hood" and I could tell you these people are scum, the lowest form of human life. Even though "Tookie" did some alleged good things while in prison, he still perpetuated a killing machine that exists today. It would of been like putting Hitler in jail for 20 years and while he was in prison he discovers a cure for cancer. Great, do we then forgive him for the Holocaust?!?

Him at 29........................................... :puke: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeleft:

Attachments

• sick_untermensch_530.jpg
    sick_untermensch_530.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,319
sys it is just another reason to get on the poverty pimp bandwagon led by none other than Jesse Jackson. the whole thing is bullshit. the guy created as already spoken one of the worst gangs in US history

the sad thing is these 'supporters' are actually so left-wing (and many don't even realize they are supporting the communists) they have initally ignored the fact the man was a born killer and enjoyed causing fear...especially when he was as a wolf in the sheep pen....nothing a wolf likes better than a bunch of peaceful sheep that cannot fight back....

Good Nite Tookie....

>Twas the night before Christmas and all through San Quentin,
>the crips were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.
>
>The cyanide hung by the chamber wth care, in hopes that the reaper soon
>would be there.
>
>The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed ;
>except for Old Tookie, who soon would be dead.
>
>And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannell, had curled up to
>watch it, on the Fox News Channel.
>
>I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved the
>momentous occasion.
>
>It seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one
>less savage today.
>
>When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras had turned
>to see what was the matter.
>
>When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors, all
>liberal, half queer.
>
>The misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his
>innocence; clutching his books.
>
>The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him again
>for the Nobel Peace Prize.
>
>The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of the
>urban decay.
>
>On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters,
>On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.
>
>Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, Tookie cried like a female dog
>as they gave him the needle.
>
>When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their
>mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!
>
>I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas to
>all ... there was justice tonight !!

The thing I hate the most is the fact that these people that supported him, do not understand what they are supporting. He stood for everythign evil in my opinion....rape, violence, death of innocence. These damn rappers that showed up there only support him because they make there money preaching about the likes of this thug.

I deserved death and nothing more.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back