The Travels of Tel's Tin Tent.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's a tough life, drinking wine, eating some cheese, and catching some rays.
Sitting here in the sun in a special place in Norfolk, and it's 09.45 hrs, with the temp already at 24 degrees C, and set to hit 30 degrees, same as Bangok, and hotter than Adelaide in Aussie land !
Going for a picnic with a beautiful lady later, along the Norfolk Broads. I might take some pics, but can't post any until I get back home, as I'm using my lap top here, without a photo-editing programme installed yet.
That said, taking photos is the least of my priorities just now !!
Back later this week ..............

Sorry Jim !
Just got back from a fantastic day on the Broads with Liz - took a few pics, but not posting them here, as they're personal.
Cooling off with a G&T, before changing and going out for dinner later, to that big, 16th Century inn (the large, brick-built one), pics of which are in a previous post.
Got to go - I'm being distracted by someone ..............

Just a couple of pics from the last Travels - the Tin Tent set up for comfort at Duxford, for the 'Meet the Fighters' airshow last Sunday (thread to follow covering the show), and on the camp site "... eating some cheese, drinking some wine, and catching some rays."

Back in just over a week, with more un-riveting adventures, when I go to the Bottisham Airfield Museum open days over the weekend of 24th and 25th September,
The way things are going with my travels this year, I'd better stock-up on sales merchandise - clothes pegs and lucky heather !!!

MF 2.jpg
MF 7.jpg

Thanks chaps, and yes Jim, you're right - it's all I had left that day, as the nice, crusty, French bread had hardened in the heat, and would have made a very good APDS shell !!
Got around the problem though, by having a little bit of roll on the Camembert !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back