The Wall Of Shame

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Wayne, after seeing some of your fantastic models it is an honour to receive a compliment from you.

Thanks for showing the Bulldog. Coincidentally, I'm about to order it for my '56 Squadron, 1918 to 1998' build. Looks a little beaut - and less than £5 !!

Thanks Wurger. I do like SMER 1/48 ish? kits Terry as you can end up with a decent looking kit that goes together nicely for peanuts, I've still got the Dr1, DH2, Camel and SE5A in the stash. The Moth is now ready for rigging, nearly there !

I built this last year, for some reason the decals refused to sit down, so I just left them, it's still like this.

SL381505.jpg

I also started a big 1/72 diorama project and stopped because I got p1ssed off painting the figures.

DIO5.gif

I can never finish this because it got chucked on the bonfire last halloween! The vehicles and figures are safely stored away in a box though.

Hi Muller, you could try replacement decals. BTW, me Da was from Tralee and me Ma was from Dublin.

I suppose I'll have to join in here and post some pics. Thing is, I'll need a lot of room and a very wide angle lens to catch all the unfinished..er....'projects'......in one shot!!

I suppose I'll have to join in here and post some pics. Thing is, I'll need a lot of room and a very wide angle lens to catch all the unfinished..er....'projects'......in one shot!!

C'mon Terry, it doesn't hurt one bit. Thanks Javlin, the Bulldog is the next in line for a dose of finishment. :lol:

Here is my ten years old P-11c. When it was almost finished I noticed that the model symmentry was wrong.Trying to correct it I cuased the model looked better but it hasn't been what I wanted.There is possibility the model will never be fininshed.

Attachments

• Dscn1997.JPG
    Dscn1997.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Dscn1998.JPG
    Dscn1998.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Dscn1999.JPG
    Dscn1999.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 84
  • Dscn2000.JPG
    Dscn2000.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Dscn2001.JPG
    Dscn2001.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 94
I don't think that it looks bad enough to not finish it Wurger. Sometimes a little problem can seem a lot bigger than it really is.

I know about it mate. But according to the Murphy's rule it would be better to start it again from the beginning.Of course I can use a few parts of that model for the new one For instance the engine and its cowling + the proppeler and spinner are the separate section also the cockpit interior ( if I can set the fuselage halves apart.)

Still looks nice Wojtek. Of course, you could always turn it upside down, paint it blue, and enter it in the PTO build as a Corsair!!
OK Mart, I'll try to get some pics of a very few of the unfinished mod....er..projects...no...er..things!!
Might get some up later tonight.

The conversion into a Corsair .....it would be the sacrilege Terry.I think the MiG-21 would better for the purpose.Of course with the P-11C wing inverted. :lol:

Last edited:
I'll look forward to it Terry. To everyone else reading this, C'mon don't be shy, get your kit's out!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back