The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
39F and about ready to unload with another 1-2 inches of rain...........I'm getting real tired of this.....

We're still covered in snow, but I don't think it's actually been snowing anymore. It's still icy cold, which isn't good when you have to wait like 40 minutes for a bus in the Bus station that's like a freakin' wind tunnel.

corn moving in the winter ? odd I would think you would of harvested and the dug / tilled the sopil for next spring ? ok whatever........

looks like 8pm here, dark and heavy rain another 4 inches expected today, getting a work out dumped 75 plus gallons of H20 out of my patio which faces east, with the winds dumping the rain from the direction inward..........I'm screwed ! I'll be unloading the water till midnight tonight as it is not expected to let up, flooding everywhere and my town is almost an island with the Rogue river rising way to fast ready to take river homes downstream anytime, massive landslides in the area...............it doesn't look at all good this week, creeks are all above their maximum capacity

some consolation I am having a Glühwein

Well it is -5 Celsius but it has not snowed today, but they are calling for more snow tomorrow and the rest of the week.

corn moving in the winter ? odd I would think you would of harvested and the dug / tilled the sopil for next spring ? ok whatever........

we had, i spent allot of time shoveling corn from a corn bin into trailors, then today someone came with an even bigger trailer so we had to put the two trailers of corn into is trailers, which involved allot of trailer tipping on my part and moving of the loader on my dad's part........

Broomfield / Jeffco, CO, United States
(KBJC) 39-55N 105-07W

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conditions at Dec 31, 2005 - 04:45 PM ESTDec 31, 2005 - 03:45 PM CSTDec 31, 2005 - 02:45 PM MSTDec 31, 2005 - 01:45 PM PSTDec 31, 2005 - 12:45 PM ASTDec 31, 2005 - 11:45 AM HST
2005.12.31 2145 UTC
Wind from the WNW (300 degrees) at 23 MPH (20 KT) gusting to 35 MPH (30 KT)
Visibility 75 mile(s)
Sky conditions partly cloudy
Temperature 64 F (18 C)
Dew Point 21 F (-6 C)
Relative Humidity 18%
Pressure (altimeter) 29.53 in. Hg (1000 hPa)

46 F rain, more flooding, 15 incehs plus in 3 days and it contiues for another week possibly...........looks real grim, I have bailed out now approx some 535 gallons of water out of my patio, and my waist line and back are like a weight lifters, or then again maybe like this .......

Attachments

• erichs_red_ass_461_149.jpg
    erichs_red_ass_461_149.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 134
send it here Adler please............

more rain and wind to 35 mph. My back will be stronger than Arnie Swarzenegger real soon due to all the bailing of water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back