The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
South of Poland- raining and raining and raining all day and night...temperature +1/+3 centigrades, terrible weather... Christmas without snow... :(

Merry Christmas to you... friends!

It looks like we may actually have a white Christmas after all. :D
Christmas is the only time of year that I actually like snow, so you know I'll be bitching come New Year's. :lol:

As you can see in the pics below, I don't live anywhere near downtown. I'm on the outskirts.

Attachments

• christmas_eve__2005_157.jpg
    christmas_eve__2005_157.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 219
  • christmas_eve__2005_1_813.jpg
    christmas_eve__2005_1_813.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 200
Denver - 60 and windy, was supposed top go flying today, the winds were 25 gusting to 35, not very comfortable in a Cessna 172, like driving your car on an unpaved road with 2 foot potholes and 30 degree up hill and downhill paths....

Sunny, warm in the low 70's. No wind, although we had some Santa Ana winds last night that actually warmed things up!

Most of Eastern Canada has been pelted with blizzards, with up to 70 cm of snow in some areas. Most of Nova Scotia has been spared so far though, including Halifax County. :)

Currently -3C and clear.

- 4C. A few snow showers here and there. We're covered in snow ... I actually took a few pictures, but my batteries on the camera have ran out. And it can't use the computers power ... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back