The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this picture today early morning...... So far snowing some 30 hours without a single break..... 3 deaths, lots of calamities, wounds, the main highway from Prague to Brno (D1) was jammed for one day bacuse there was a lot of accidents with trucks....... still snows :shock:

Attachments

• image3_200.jpg
    image3_200.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 283
We are on our 4th day of snow and they are calling it for the rest of the week. We actually had to hanger all of our aircraft because we recieve a severe winter storm warning.

U guyz are getting hammered by the weather, and the folk here are bitching about slick conditions with rain............they have no clue, the pussies. SEND THE SNOW HERE ! time for some Glühwein as it is like 4am, too dark and gloomy
food-smiley-006.gif

Ok, Erich, I've sent you some. The post officer sad they're expecting you gonna get it tomorrow morning. What you have to do is only open your water pipe..... I hope the snow is gonna last in it's original form......

snow_flake.gif

At the US Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs...

Wind from the ENE (060 degrees) at 3 MPH (3 KT)
Visibility 15 mile(s)
Sky conditions mostly cloudy
Temperature 32 F (0 C)
Dew Point 21 F (-6 C)
Relative Humidity 63%
Pressure (altimeter) 30.19 in. Hg (1022 hPa)

It actually feels a lot warmer, especially after last week..

Adler take a moment when you can and drive down t the Altstadt of Ansbach and take some pics............am curious as to what the old buildings look like snow or not...........

too frickin warm now 54F, wind and rain ........... puke ! snow will be gone off the hills before we know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back