The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geezo I wish it were snowing here, this " Gefrierender Nebel " is getting really old .....
xpb_zitter.gif

Adler, you probably cannot even fly out or in can U ? our airports have been stuck in the muck for two days and it could go on for at least another 6 days. Even if it were Dunst it would be so low to the ground that the air guyz could do nothing. Sadly the folk trying to get out of our valley are screwed........the ride was a bit tad nippy on the tits this morn

The local weather is pretty freezing right now, very windy. The cold is crawoing under your clothes in a very uncomfortable way. But the sky is starting to be blue and without clouds so it might be a nice day today. :)

Centennial Airport, south of Denver...

Wind Calm
Visibility 10 mile(s)
Sky conditions clear
Temperature 16.0 F (-8.9 C)
Dew Point -4.0 F (-20.0 C)
Relative Humidity 40%
Pressure (altimeter) 30.02 in. Hg (1016 hPa)

Supposed to get even colder this weekend.....

They announced there's gonna be an Orcan going through the Mid Europe. I noticed that, since the trees on my garden are bouncing like fire matches......... It would be a great time for flying a kite. but it's very cold......

21 F, freezing fog and in fact the fog is coming down in parts of the town like snow. One of my colder cycling rides, only 10 fast miles..........

♫ E ♫

Erich said:
Adler, you probably cannot even fly out or in can U ? our airports have been stuck in the muck for two days and it could go on for at least another 6 days. Even if it were Dunst it would be so low to the ground that the air guyz could do nothing. Sadly the folk trying to get out of our valley are screwed........the ride was a bit tad nippy on the tits this morn

No normally in this weather we can not take off. We are an all weather aircraft but if we have zero/zero we can not take off. If we allready flying and then we get into zero/zero weather we can climb up to alltitude and do an approach into an airport or airfield however.

Right now the weather is about -2 celcuis, heavy snow fall and 50mph winds. The wind is the bad part, makes you freeze even more. Me and my wife wanted to go out tonight but decided not too after the weather went sour.

We have a really big winter storm going through this weekend. It is a blizzard outside and we got heavy winds from the Orkan that hit up at the North Sea last night.

OK, so let me tell you what happened past two days....

Day1 - Orcan, wind speed 140 km/h..... When I walked from school, I wasn't walking but bouncing on the path.....

Day2 - Snowing 24 hours and still more snow falling down from the sky. So far over 50 cm of snow.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back