The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temperature +5 *C,Wind 15 m/sek, raining dogs and cats,

Hehehehe, yeah :D

Unfortunately, there's +7 Celsius degrees. That means no snow for probably long time. Gdansk haven't yet seen any snow. That's how it is when you live by the sea - no white christmas.

Funny....

No seriously I could not stand living in a place that is warm all year round. It needs be hot in the summer, warm in the spring, cool in the fall, and cold and snowy in the winter. Each season has its advantages and what makes it so great. Warm all year long like where you live would just suck.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
How is that going up there anyhow. Have they found out what caused the explosions yet.

They still think accident right now, and it is going to burn for a good while yet I think...

_41109474_hugesmokeafp.jpg

Clave said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
How is that going up there anyhow. Have they found out what caused the explosions yet.

They still think accident right now, and it is going to burn for a good while yet I think...

_41109474_hugesmokeafp.jpg

Nope. The experts said that it will be probably impossible to find out what actually ahppened cause all the evidence is burned to dust...

scary pics gents !

still in the freezing fog here at 25F never got out of it yesterday. quite dismal, ready for asnow storm anytime I hope .....

well its -12c outside and about 10c inside my hi efficency furnace is only efficient in the fact it breaks down and is very efficient at costing me money give me back my unefficient furnace that never broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back