The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just hoping that it starts snowing here again. We got a small dusting today but then it warmed up again. It is unusually warm again for somereason.

Nonskimmer said:
Well, we're finally getting our first snowfall of the season. It's a good thing I oiled up the ol' snow blower, coz I think I'm gonna need it.
well if your getting what we had about 2" wasted 10 minutes shovelling then found out its gonna melt

The snow didn't amount to as much as was called for. There's only a few centimetres down, and the wind didn't really pick up at all so there aren't any drifts to speak of. It was just enough to make things white. The sun is out at the moment.

freezing fog here................the roof lights are almost completed then the big Japanese maple tree with red/green lights later, then...........the whole street !!
xpb_zitter.gif

At Jefferson Country Airport, North of Denver

Wind Calm
Visibility 60 mile(s)
Sky conditions mostly clear
Temperature 37 F (3 C)
Dew Point 10 F (-12 C)
Relative Humidity 32%
Pressure (altimeter) 30.13 in. Hg (1020 hPa)

Although its 37 it feels like its 57 becuase of the sun....

It is very cold right now, but the sky is clear unfortunatly. I want the snow to happen again. I want a white christmas since I had a sandy christmas last year.

evangilder said:
I was running around in jeans and a T-shirt yesterday. It was quite nice.
personally I'd rather shovel snow and have a little chill then worry about earthquakes brush fires mudslides and whaever other odd geological things you guys have out there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back