The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
between 25 and 40? good for you ours goes past 40, then after the flu eason(summer) we get tons of rain

We need rain send some our way when you get some please. Our dam ai almost emty.

One year it was 42.9 and we almost died, becuase whe do not have aircon in our houses or in our car.

Henk

Yep, it is dam expensive, so I just sit in front of the fan the whole day and go no where.

Or I go to the liqour store and stand in their coolers.

Henk

well, there was a landslide, they took most of the trees on the mountain side out and replaced it with trees with shallow roots, so the topsoil was loo, then it rained, planes flew overhead, until it collapsed

our president is okay, its just my dumb fellow countrymen are trying to unseat her.
our senators have low salary, it caues them to teal from the funds for their projects, thats why our country is a bag of shit now, but compared to other developing countries, we arent THAT bad

and to believe that 20 yrs ago, we were a tiger with an economy next to Japan and 2 pesos is 1 dollar, now its 50, but we're doing better now

Wow, we pay 6 Rand for one Doller. We have a shit head for a Presidand and ministers who love to take money for them selfs.

I wish we would get a better goverment.

How far do you live from that land slide?

Henk

but damn stuff here are so cheap

Attachments

• ph_regions_and_provinces_164.png
    ph_regions_and_provinces_164.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 131
Wow you guys have a lot of provinces. I live in George, it is 20 km from the sea. I wish I had a map to show you.

Well we have elctions here wensday, munisipal eclections and I hope the ANC will lose. The corupt basterds.

Henk

-4 isnt a nice day to me. though i miss the winter cold in the countries ive been 2 before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back