The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
froze my nipps off this morn 26F on the bike ride and now north wind and 46F, working ........... yes !

Ball Turret; 74F ......yikes for February

is the snow settling out where you are CC? we've had a bit but it hasn't settled, might a bit overnight though...........

the lancaster kicks ass said:
is the snow settling out where you are CC? we've had a bit but it hasn't settled, might a bit overnight though...........

Yeah its pretty white...can still see the grass in places but weve got about an inch and a half.

Well here it is about 25 degrees C. It is nothing compared to 40 C.

It is 25C at night and it is raining.

Henk

dude its almost summer, 30C, i can already imagine my summer, i go out, sweat, go back in, turn on the air-conditioner, get a flu, and dont have to go to school, the only problem is that I DONT HAVE SCHOOL OVER THE SUMMER

You are lucky, when I was still at scool we went back to school in the peack of the summer. We do not have aircon and we did not have it at school. Then you must wear a tie and a lon sleaved shirt plus your blazer.

Henk

Nope, our climate has chnaged the past few years. It was always colder here, but now our tempreture in the summer is between 25 and 40 C, and this year it was between 30 and 40 C. When we moved to the sothern part of South Africa it rainde here almost 4 times a week through the whole year, but not any more.

Henk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back