The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
did my tuesday morn bike ride hard in the cold rain about 43F and the snow level dropped while ridding another 500 feet, I could actually ride out to it but have to get crackin on work......... crap // forecast is for snow showers for a week ............ YES ~ I wait to see that. govt. forecasters know nothing

Well I live in houston and ya'll know how the weather is over here, it's cold one day and the next it's hot and the day after that it's cold again and the pattern continues. So, everybody gets sick easily and I'm sick too.

75F Today - Right now at the USAFA....

Wind from the WNW (300 degrees) at 16 MPH (14 KT) gusting to 29 MPH (25 KT) (direction variable)
Visibility 15 mile(s)
Sky conditions mostly cloudy
Temperature 71 F (22 C)
Dew Point 28 F (-2 C)
Relative Humidity 19%
Pressure (altimeter) 29.79 in. Hg (1008 hPa)

30F and dropping and the snow nearly hit the valley floor. ah March the weirdest weather month of the year. it will probably be 70F by Saturday

just dropped another 5 degrees and snowing to beat blazes, the house is white and my 1-ton is being worked on out front, the poor mechanic as it is almost comical, good greif he will be a snowman in 5 minutes the rate the flakes are dropping 8)

"Du bist nicht am Ende wenn du verlierst, du bist am Ende wenn du aufgibst!"

Eric I have heard your hills down to 2000 feet, be ready for a couple of funny days ahead. heck you son will be blown away if you get snow on the ground and then so. Cali can stop for a day or two ..... doubtful 8)

It has happened, but it was years ago. If it does, I will be sure to get pics. I am not keen on cold weather, so I will stay inside by the fireplace. I do like the way it looks, I just don't want to have to deal with California drivers if it snows.

I think any drivers anywhere for that matter, it is infrequent here and the drivers especially the unskilled and the older ones are complete terrors on the roads. The so. Cali freeways would be a death zopne in my opinion. we may have I-5 over the Siskiyou summt closed down shortly due to heavy white stuff ........

you got that right, snowed half the day yesterday, cleared out with the moon through my bedroom window fog this morn 32F and dropping and dumping white stuff................fantastic, the town is quite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back