The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Brick NJ it has been raining hard for 2 days, floods everywhere, in The Garden State on The Jersey Shore.

77*F, 93% RH.

Today we reached 38 C (100.4 F) and was very sunny, no clouds, no breeze. Was actually a bit to hot to go golfing today, but I did it anyhow.

When I got home though the weather changed and boy did it feel good. We got a really good afternoon thunderstorm. The wind picked up and it cooled it down to about 27 C (80 F) which boy felt that good!

T-Storm is gone and the temp rised a bit and it is muggy as hell now.

We have a small thundercell moving through the area right now.

Lots of lightning and thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the coastal area's of southern california, this actually rare.

You see Adler they have it in the summer time of the year the world cup is being held. Like in the EU it were in your summer and when it is here it would be either early in 2010 or late 2010 when we have our summer.

We are now having one of the worse winters ever.

Still hell hots, so hot that a part of one National Park, called Czech Switzerland, caught on fire!

07lkwbj-gallerylarge.jpg

90spcdx-gallerylarge.jpg

94slvmc-gallerylarge.jpg

:(

It reached 37 C today and we had a great thunderstorm about an hour ago. Tomorrow it is only supposed to reach 28 to 30 C and thunderstorm over the whole day. I cant wait because it will cool it down. The only downside will be the humidity.

It better be nice though this weekend. I am going camping and kayaking and exploring in the Fraenkische Schweiz.

timshatz said:
32C and very humid, heat index of 35. In short, it's brutal out there.

We have been dealing with that and higher in the heat wave over here in Europe since June now, with almost know break in the temperature.

Today it has starting storming and I was hoping it would cool the temp down but nope it did not. Even during this storm the temp stayed about about 34 C and the humidity just got worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back