The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It remains a constant, at least, 85F, sometimes hotter...don't know the C counterpart! There is only one season out here...hot and sunny! I've got to admit, though, that I do miss the winter months! I love snow and even cold weather.

That is one thing I'm looking forward to once I move one from here in the Marshall Islands.

You miss the winter months! This time of the year we are supposed to be about 32 F and a couple of feet of snow. It is fricken 65 F and not getting any colder, supposed to be warmer tomorrow.

Fricken Global Warming! I hate it! I want my winter back, it does not feel like Christmas.

Yikes 65 ! you can have some of my freezing fog if you wish. dark and gloomy, 28F.

hey did you both get out and visit the big Markt over the weekend ? or is that this upcoming weekend .... ?

No I saw it, I just need to download the pics to my computer and I will post them for you in the Bavarian thread.

great Chris ! the old fog frost stuff is really setting into my Opa bones and I have to try and work in this in about 2 hours............slow and real easy I say, too much rushing around with the locals, two accidents and fatalities just last night with folk moving way too fast.
Chris have you found the locals in your area doing the same or have they gotten smart and slowed their pace, and what is the name of your little old town you live in again please ?

Matt have you folk in your area had any frost yet this fall ? Chatted with my in-laws in Salem, Oregon and they have had nothing but wet and or clear

Cold and rainy. Still now snow here. My dad just called from Munich and he said it is a blizzard there right now. Im pissed just a 140 km away in Munich it is snowing and here it is not!

Random weather here...Wake up in the morning its kot and sunny, an hour later its hailing and treese get blown down...Then by midday its sunny again...Males for some pretty interesting looking skies though.

There was frost and ice this morning which is a good sign and it was cold all day but with clear skies. Further north it was overcast so hopefully there was some snow. The West Coast has had a fair bit on the hills as has the far north (ski centres in both regions almost ready for skiers) where as the ones near me have only a dusting (so far)...

Today almost all day the weather could be acceptable.But in the evening it became horrible, fog end rain.Where is snow? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back