The Weather Where You Live? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

-2°C and more snow. The evergreen's branches are drooping from the weight of it. Temps are below normal right across the country. I want to declare war on 'Global Cooling'.:p:)

Surprisingly gorgeous for this time of year, at 70F/21C. This is what it looked like this afternoon, a couple of miles from my house.

Attachments

• Mac Forest 15A.jpg
    Mac Forest 15A.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 157
no complaints though only in the very low 50's F., snowed last night on the neighboring hills so there was a strong nip in the air on my 50 mile bike ride with a headwind for about 10 miles of the trip

good to be alive ! I think it's spring ?

icon_mil_wink.gif

Cloudy all day, got up to a humid 84F. Right now, its raining....severe thunderstorm warnings in effect, news was panicking on about quarter- and golf-ball-sized hail, high winds, developing tornado somewhere south of here, and I think the guy burbled something about the bubonic plague and possibly a swarm of locusts. Thunder seems to be going off right above our house right now....so, currently have a severe case of nervous beagles, and anticipating a high-speed toddler any moment now.....

Just a lot of wind and rain in my area, but a possible tornado touched down in the Abingdon, Va. area.

I'm wondering how Aaron Brooks Wolters is doing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back