The Weather Where You Live? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hell has opened for business in New Jersey.

I just got back from a 30+ hour deployment with our CART team for evacuees from other counties. Just had a tornado come through town and a watch in effect until 5am. I'm resting before going back out probably about 7-8am. Its a thrill ride around here. I seen rain drops originate in Delaware fly sideways and land in New Jersey! We're having our own little Katrina here.

Earthquakes
Hurricanes
Tornados

BRING IT ON!!

There is some loose power line cause of the hurricane that is making the power flicker and its the most annoying thing ever :lol:

This storms the size of Europe, we have 30 mph winds (Expected to be 65 to 75mph early in the morning) with nearly 2 inches of rain an hour.

As Hurricane Irene prepares to batter the East Coast, federal disaster officials have warned that Internet outages could force people to interact with other people for the first time in years. Residents are bracing themselves for the horror of awkward silences unwanted eye contact. FEMA has advised: "Be prepared. Write down possible topics to talk about in advance: zombies, movies, etc... Remember, a conversation is basically a series of Facebook updates strung together

Worst -so far - is over. No evacuations at the moment but massive flooding all around the area. We're on stand-down at the momement as there are no evacuations fromour immediate area - yet. We still have 5,000 evacuees from the shore with 1,100 housed in my area at Rowan College. We've set up our Animal Relief Shelters and have a few pets incuding an iguana but otherwise calm so far. I'm on stand-by. Irene made landfall at Little Egg Harbour, first time since 1903 a hurricane made landfall in New Jersey.

Hope Steve made it ok. He's along the shore.

totally Bitchin here, will go out in the breeze to ride another 25 miles soon enough. I see the revolving bitch is in Canada squirming her way into nothingness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back