The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
-12c and been snowing with light flurries for about 3 days with about 20cm accumulation

no snow until New Years but now have about 2 ft or 45cm on the ground I've shovelled about 3 times a day, about to tell the Ambulance to park out front so the defibulator is near by .

England is in it's longest cold spell for nearly 30 years.

For the last week we have had daily snowfalls and snow is building up on the roads. Journey to the office is taking more than twice as long as usual each day, it is becoming a real pain now.

the calm before the storm....33.5C today...and rising...predicted heatwave coming here, that is 5 consecutive days over 35C.

I've forgotten what 25C feels like, let alone 35C.

Last edited:
The east coast of the USA is in the grip of an icy cold spell.... more for NJ and above. Va. Beach is having un-sesonable
cold weather, with snow forecast for Thursday. Show me !! Temp at 0905 is 29 F.

Charles

Right now it is -9 C and light snow. Snow is supposed to pick up tonight with 20cm of new snow during the night and it is supposed to continue to have heavy snow through Sunday.

Coldest winter in the UK for 30 years they say.....global warming? My *rse! Just talked to my mum and dad, -25c for the moment, where they live and with temps down to -30 and -40 around their area. Brrrr! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back