The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Spike, I understand that this thread resides in the WWII Aviation subforum. But this thread predates you by a few years and never had any ingoing limitations on the airplane "era". So sitback, relax, make a guess and perhaps if you guess correctly you can then qualify to post a WW2 era shot. In fact you might even learn something playing this game. I know I do.

Well then I suggest that you avoid this thread. I recall that another moderator has given you this same direction. Let's not make the third time unpleasant shall we?

Soooooooooooooo my dear friends :)

what is it ? :)
I repeat everyone can guess :) ;) and I'll show respect for the one who will find without a clue because this one is tricky :)

Kwiz.jpg

Well then I suggest that you avoid this thread. I recall that another moderator has given you this same direction. Let's not make the third time unpleasant shall we?

Just you go sit on that naughty step this instant!!!
Look, I can't spend any more time here because my pals at other websites are missing me and are beginning to pine for my superhuman wit, intellect and sensational pics..:)
I'm signing out so please delete my membership, I've got these other threads to tend and nurture-

Attachments

• me109gadget800.jpg
    me109gadget800.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh poor old Spike, here's your football. You can go home now. Your request is my command. The only way to delete a membership is to ban the user. I removed your advertisements for other forums, as we do not allow them. However I liked your pic and chose to leave it in. Have a nice life.

Last edited:
[DFM - Please leave the moderating to the moderators]

Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hummm really interesting proposal Meatloaf109 !
but it is not a Rata

Geografically speaking you are close ! :)
but this is not a combat aircraft, more like a racer ;) ( pre-war ) and as a clue it still exist :)

Nice try Norab, but not Russian sorry ! :)

Capt Vick and Aaron, Nice try but I am sorry I said it was european, and that Russia was geographically close from the country of origin of this aircraft.

Seems that this quiz got the interest of most of you I am happy to see all these proposal.

Clue : this aircraft is all made of wood, single engined and could be either 1 or 2 seater :)

Last edited:
Okay lets say Airfraimes Got it ( because everyone got difficulties to find out ), so congrats Airframes !

So YES it is a Zlin :)
To me one of the most beautifull Zlin and aircraft of all times ; the Zlin XIII.
The aircraft still exist in a museum in Pragua.

05110261.jpg

For thoses of you interested in this aircraft here is the link to the story ( images extracted from this website, so credit goes to them ) :
Combat4you - About Zlin XIII

Interesting fact, I saw on the web that someone was making a flying replica (full scale), I hope to see it fly one day !

I thought that the empenage hd the look of a Zlinn design, but I'll admit that's not the one I was thinking of - but it's a beauty though!
OK, this one might be a bit tough, or maybe easy for some. Just shout if clues are needed.

Attachments

• WIG 28.jpg
    WIG 28.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Back