The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Spike, I understand that this thread resides in the WWII Aviation subforum. But this thread predates you by a few years and never had any ingoing limitations on the airplane "era". So sitback, relax, make a guess and perhaps if you guess correctly you can then qualify to post a WW2 era shot. In fact you might even learn something playing this game. I know I do.

Well then I suggest that you avoid this thread. I recall that another moderator has given you this same direction. Let's not make the third time unpleasant shall we?

Soooooooooooooo my dear friends

what is it ?
I repeat everyone can guess and I'll show respect for the one who will find without a clue because this one is tricky

Well then I suggest that you avoid this thread. I recall that another moderator has given you this same direction. Let's not make the third time unpleasant shall we?

Just you go sit on that naughty step this instant!!!
Look, I can't spend any more time here because my pals at other websites are missing me and are beginning to pine for my superhuman wit, intellect and sensational pics..
I'm signing out so please delete my membership, I've got these other threads to tend and nurture-

Attachments

• me109gadget800.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh poor old Spike, here's your football. You can go home now. Your request is my command. The only way to delete a membership is to ban the user. I removed your advertisements for other forums, as we do not allow them. However I liked your pic and chose to leave it in. Have a nice life.

Last edited:
[DFM - Please leave the moderating to the moderators]

Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hummm really interesting proposal Meatloaf109 !
but it is not a Rata

Geografically speaking you are close !
but this is not a combat aircraft, more like a racer ( pre-war ) and as a clue it still exist

Capt Vick and Aaron, Nice try but I am sorry I said it was european, and that Russia was geographically close from the country of origin of this aircraft.

Seems that this quiz got the interest of most of you I am happy to see all these proposal.

Clue : this aircraft is all made of wood, single engined and could be either 1 or 2 seater

Last edited:
Okay lets say Airfraimes Got it ( because everyone got difficulties to find out ), so congrats Airframes !

So YES it is a Zlin
To me one of the most beautifull Zlin and aircraft of all times ; the Zlin XIII.
The aircraft still exist in a museum in Pragua.

For thoses of you interested in this aircraft here is the link to the story ( images extracted from this website, so credit goes to them ) :
Combat4you - About Zlin XIII

Interesting fact, I saw on the web that someone was making a flying replica (full scale), I hope to see it fly one day !

I thought that the empenage hd the look of a Zlinn design, but I'll admit that's not the one I was thinking of - but it's a beauty though!
OK, this one might be a bit tough, or maybe easy for some. Just shout if clues are needed.

Attachments

• WIG 28.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread