The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Full picture please! (Love the weird ones)
If Graeme doesn't mind, here's the two Bregeut transports

The Bregeut Br.890H (the twin engine mentioned)
Bregeut_Br890H.jpg

And the Br.892, which was the four engined version
Breguet_Br892.jpg

Gary has the correct manufacturer. Anyone?

Hi Aaron.

I wasn't sure what you meant by Gary being in a "Landing Pattern". I took it to mean he had the Luscombe part right, but not from the Silvaire family. So I had a look at the Sedan - but no match (see below). But now with your Continental clue and confirming Luscombe, I keep coming back to the Luscombe 8A. Now, I always thought the 8 series, with all their alphabetical soup sub-designations were collectively known as the Silvaire family. Maybe not?
I had a look at the Luscombe 8 Wiki site article and they call the 8A with the 65 hp Continental engine the "Luscombe Master".

Luscombe 8A Luscombe Master?

Not a match, but this was my only other thought - the Luscombe 11 Sedan...

sedan.jpg

Graeme has it with the 8A Luscombe Master. Dave, I looked and didn't see the Silvair anywhere for this. The Silvair is a larger plane. The 8A is a two seater. I may be wrong, and if I am, I apologize and the field belongs to Gary.

Attachments

• 08 25 12_1209 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    08 25 12_1209 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Thanks Aaron, but Gary did the "hard yakka" with that one. I just followed his lead so I would like him take the controls and land as he's been in a holding pattern too long. :)

Cheers!

That was a good one Brooks, I learnt a bit about the Luscombe family after looking at the replies. Actually quite a pretty lil' Plane !

If you're happy Graeme ?.... have a go at this beauty :)

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 86
Didn't think it was !
That top bit looks rather like a leaf spring, although it's a tad 'light', and wouldn't be bolted. Think I've seen that somewhere before though .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back