This brilliant new section!

ndicki

Senior Airman
687
1
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Thanks to all who helped set this section up/authorized it/etc - I'll enjoy it, for one!
 

Attachments

  • aa1.jpg
    aa1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 173
  • aa2.jpg
    aa2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 198
  • aa3.jpg
    aa3.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 185
  • aa4.jpg
    aa4.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 163
And by the way. Don't you friggin' hate dust!!!:twisted:
 
Especially when my wife is not allowed to go near the things to clean them!
 
Hi guys !!!
I see the Pisis' suggestion has come to be real.Thanks to all who support an effort to make this section. :thumbleft:
 
Hey ndicki!!

I for one, also, will enjoy the Modeling section!!

Cheers.

James.
 
Nice models up there.

Hey got a question for you though. I use watered down oil to fill in panel lines and give them definition. What do you use ndicki?
 
Much the same - watered down Humbrol essentially, with the tones chosen fron dark browns and dark greys, usually, although I have sometimes used pale greys for , say, where the lines cross through the black part of German crosses, etc.

Talking of which, if Airfix has gone down the drain, then so has Humbrol...
 
I've heard of some people who use pastels and crayons, but I've never tried. Could be good for weathering over US Olive Drab 41, etc.
 
excellent build(s) ! a agreat talent which I do not possess but appreicate very much from others .......

ok guys/gals let's see what ya got

Erich ~
 
Yeah I dont think I want to try it. Maybe on an old model that I use for airbrush settings and practicing.
 
I haven't tried it. Might be OK on vehicles, they're supposed to look filthy anyway!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back