T's Snaps

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The guy in the Bastogne snow trench was sweating his nuts off, he had all the winter gear on and its been 30+c today they used nearly a ton of salt to make the snowscene
I spoke to the collector of the stuff in this next picture and he has every model of Lee Enfield ever made including the specials, but his real love is ordinance he had some very rare stuff not just shoe mines but cascading shoes and glass anti detector mines that are very hard to get. Apparently its not the weapons that are hard to get its the kit that goes with them he spent 4 years gathering all the gear for maintaining his Vickers and he still has a couple of componants to find.

Attachments

• gde.jpg
    gde.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 93
re-enacters can get special dispensation GG and this usually comes under the blackpowder licence others only have deactivated weapons but as in the next shot they are not all deactivated

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 59
Thankyou gentlemen
Heres a slight contrast after Erics super back yard shots he inspired me to have a bash at shooting in my back garden so I hunted around and came up with this shot of my fountain rather than use a very slow shutter speed to mist up the water I thought I would use high speed (500th) to freeze it and it looks like Ice even though it was a very hot day yeasterday.

Attachments

• fountain.jpg
    fountain.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 80
Not that this was a good shot or anything but I snapped this through the train window at Stratford Station, its the 2012 Olympic stadium under construction.
When I get time I'll go there and take some proper snaps, mainly for you guys in the Uk so you can see where your tax money is going its currently the largest construction site in Europe.

Attachments

• 2012.jpg
    2012.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 75
Looks like a pretty good sized stadium they're building.

Wonder if the venue is going to try and up-stage the show the Chinese put on last year...

Not in a million years GG that would be impossible. the swimming complex looks rather good and having a moat right around the outside I think is a good idea according to the news it will also have and electric perimiter fence.

Well here I am at a poxy motel in Paddock wood to watch paint drying for the week but I managed to go for a walk with the wife yesterday along the seafront and took a couple of pics

Attachments

• WAP_0048.JPG
    WAP_0048.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 86
  • WAP_0040.JPG
    WAP_0040.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 82
  • WAP_0023.JPG
    WAP_0023.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Sorry for the double post but I was browsing my Dux FL images and I found images of a Seafire and the Moran that I must of missed I dont know how cause they came out not bad even if I say so myself.

Attachments

• Seafire ws.JPG
    Seafire ws.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Moran ws.JPG
    Moran ws.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 71

Users who are viewing this thread

Back