"Tweets" tab? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There was a Twitter page started to keep members updated by Horse on site stuff. The number '4' was the number of new entries he posted. I'm posting this from my work PC and it has the old arktus forum and it doesn't show. The new clean blue at home does have it.

I really don't find it annoying. :)

AFter a day or two, I think I'm starting to get used to it. It just sorta caught me off guard after having the site shut down for a day or so with malware issues. I've got a good antivirus/antimalware, so I'm not too worried, it was just a surprise. Thanks, though, for those who posted with the fixes....any out there for Google Chrome?

AFter a day or two, I think I'm starting to get used to it. It just sorta caught me off guard after having the site shut down for a day or so with malware issues. I've got a good antivirus/antimalware, so I'm not too worried, it was just a surprise. Thanks, though, for those who posted with the fixes....any out there for Google Chrome?

You gotta have the newest version of Google Chrome Google Chrome (BETA)
Then, here´s the AdBlock application AdBlock+ Google Chrome Extensions
Something I´ve found also here https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back