Tyabb Airshow 2010

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heinz

Captain
Feb 6, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
I went to Tyabb today, the whopping 10minute drive to the airshow really makes life easy!

Unfortunately I was stuck with my point and shoot Kodak with 5 megapixel zoom, which isn't ideal but is acceptable for ground shots.

I'll cut to the chase here are some shots. Was a great show and saw Temora's Spitfire, Boomerang and Trojan come down among other aircraft attending.

Attachments

• Tyabb2010.jpg
    Tyabb2010.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 112
  • tyabb20102.jpg
    tyabb20102.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 98
  • tyabb20103.jpg
    tyabb20103.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 115
  • tyabb20104.jpg
    tyabb20104.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 116
  • tyabb20105.jpg
    tyabb20105.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 94
  • tyabb20106.jpg
    tyabb20106.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 117
Cheers guys! Sure thing Wayne I got some close ups and obviously I can send you some full size res shots if you'd like? Anyone else too for that matter.

Thanks Daniel. Yeah its not bad living so close, the regulars are the CAC 21, P 40 F, the Harvards, Wirraway, Tiger Moths, and in the next 2 years a Corsair apparently!

The Spitfire, Trojan and Boomerang flew about 1000kms to the show. The P 40M about 800kms

Heres a few more.

I'm really proud of the Sopwith Pup shot, it was a fluke as I said I was using a shitty little Kodak so I was stoked when I got home and downloaded all my shots to find that little gem!

Cheers.

Attachments

• stangtyabb.jpg
    stangtyabb.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 72
  • stangtyabb2.jpg
    stangtyabb2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 62
  • stanagtyabb.jpg
    stanagtyabb.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 68
  • tyabbharvards.jpg
    tyabbharvards.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 68
  • sopwithpup2.jpg
    sopwithpup2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 74
nicely done Alex.

I can almost hear the rasp of those Texan taxying out and yes, that pup shot is a real beaut :thumbright:

Cheers guys! Sure thing Wayne I got some close ups and obviously I can send you some full size res shots if you'd like? Anyone else too for that matter.

Would love some Hi res stuff, how about chucking a bunch on a CD and catching up at the model show next month?:D

Can't forget something that important Wayne!! :lol: essays and exams are one thing, never will warbirds be forgotten!

I'll get some more shots up by next weekend fellas.

Thanks for the kind words guys, appreciate your imput! Given most of you are wielders of the kodak brownies I feel honoured! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back